The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi has announced the Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) for the year 2023. The recruitment is for the post of Nursing Officer, which falls under Group-B, in AIIMS New Delhi, with job locations all over India.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment Details
Mode of Application: Online
Post Name: Nursing Officer
Recruitment Agency: AIIMS Delhi
Pay Scale: Nursing Officer post Level 07 in the Pay Matrix – Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/
Post Type: Group-B for AIIMS New Delhi
Age Limit: 18 to 30 years with age relaxation available as per government rules.
Total Posts: 3055
Eligibility Criteria for Appearing in NORCET:
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council
- OR B.Sc. (Post certificate)
- OR Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery with Two Years Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification.
Pattern & Scheme of Examination:
- The duration of the examination shall be 3 hours (180 minutes).
- There will be 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) of 200 marks with four alternatives for each question.
- 180 MCQs will be related to the subject, and 20 MCQs will be related to General Knowledge & Aptitude.
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.