The Indian Security Press (ISP) in Nashik, Maharashtra, is a vital unit under the “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL),” a prestigious Central Public Sector Enterprise Company wholly owned by the Government of India. ISP Nashik has recently announced a recruitment drive for various positions, including Welfare Officer and Junior Technicians.
ISP Nashik Recruitment Details:
The recruitment process will be conducted online, and interested candidates can apply through the Company’s website at https://ispnasik.spmcil.com under the “Careers” page. Applicants are advised to carefully read the advertisement and follow the instructions provided therein. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Online Application: 15th July 2023 to 16th August 2023
- Payment of Application Fees: 15th July 2023 to 16th August 2023
- Online Examination: October/November 2023
- Provisional Allotment: December 2023/January 2024
Available Positions and Pay Scale:
|Welfare Officer (A-2 Level)||01||Rs. 29,740 – 1,03,000|
|Junior Technician (Technical) W-1||41||Rs. 18,780 – 67,390|
|Junior Technician (Control) W-1||41||Rs. 18,780 – 67,390|
|Junior Technician (Studio) W-1||04||Rs. 18,780 – 67,390|
|Junior Technician (Store) W-1||04||Rs. 18,780 – 67,390|
|Junior Technician (CSD) W-1||05||Rs. 18,780 – 67,390|
|Junior Technician (Turner) W-1||01||Rs. 18,780 – 67,390|
|Junior Technician (Machinist Grinder) W-1||01||Rs. 18,780 – 67,390|
|Junior Technician (Welder) W-1||01||Rs. 18,780 – 67,390|
|Junior Technician (Fitter) W-1||04||Rs. 18,780 – 67,390|
|Junior Technician (Electrical) W-1||02||Rs. 18,780 – 67,390|
|Junior Technician (Electronic) W-1||03||Rs. 18,780 – 67,390|
Age Limit (as of 16th August 2023):
- Welfare Officer: 18 to 30 years
- Junior Technician: 18 to 25 years Note: Age relaxation is applicable for certain categories, as mentioned in the advertisement.
Qualification & Experience (as of 16th August 2023):
- Welfare Officer: Minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in any Industry/Factory as Welfare Officer/Personnel Officer/HR Executive in HR or Welfare Department.
- Junior Technician: Full-Time ITI Certificate recognized from NCVT/SCVT in a relevant field.
- General/OBC/EWS: ₹600/-
- SC/ST/PWD: ₹200/-
Job Location: Nashik, Maharashtra
About ISP Nashik:
The Indian Security Press (ISP) located in Nashik, Maharashtra, is responsible for the printing of essential security documents, including currency notes, postage stamps, passports, and other sensitive materials.
ISP Nashik’s recruitment drive presents a fantastic opportunity for individuals looking to join a reputed government organization and contribute to the security printing domain. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online within the specified dates and adhere to the eligibility criteria outlined in the advertisement. Good luck to all the applicants!