The ASC Centre, a prestigious institution of the Indian Army, has invited applications for recruitment to various posts for the year 2023. A total of 236 vacancies are available for positions such as Cook, Civilian Catering Instructor (CCI), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Tin Smith, Barber, Painter, Carpenter, MTS (Chowkidar), Civilian Motor Driver, Fire Engine Driver, Fireman, Tradesman Mate (Labour), and Vehicle Mechanic.
Qualifications and Eligibility for ASC:
- Cook: Matriculation
- Civilian Catering Instructor Matriculation.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC):12th Class and English Typing skills at a minimum speed of 35 words per minute.
- Tin Smith: Matriculation
- Barber: Matriculation
- Painter: Matriculation
- Carpenter: Matriculation and should possess knowledge of carpentry.
- MTS (Chowkidar): Matriculation
- Civilian Motor Driver: Matriculation and should possess a valid driving license for both heavy and light motor vehicles. Additionally, candidates should have at least two years of experience in driving motor vehicles.
- Fire Engine Driver: Matriculation and at least three years of experience in driving heavy vehicles.
- Tradesman Mate (Labour): Matriculation
- Vehicle Mechanic: 10th Standard
Age Limit and Relaxation:
The age of the candidates for Cook, CCI, LDC, Tradesman Mate (Labour), MTS (Chowkidar), Civil Motor Driver, Cleaner, Fireman, Fire Engine Driver, Vehicle Mechanic, Tin Smith, Barber, Painter, and Carpenter posts must be between 18 to 25 years. However, the age limit for Civilian Motor Driver is relaxed to 27 years. Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable for government servants as per the rules and regulations.
The closing date for receipt of applications will be 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to submit their applications in the prescribed format, either typed or neatly handwritten on plain paper. The applications should be addressed to the Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment Board, CHQ, ASC Centre (South) – 2 ATC, Agram Post, Bangalore – 07 (for Cook, CCI, LDC, Tin Smith, Barber & Tradesman Mate (Labour)) or The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment Board, CHQ, ASC Centre (North)
Official Website – click here
Advertisement – PDF