India Post’s Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) recruitment drive in 2023 has attracted a significant number of interested candidates across different states. With over 40,000 vacancies available for the positions of Post GDS/BPM/ABPM in various post offices, this recruitment process offers a great opportunity for individuals who have passed their 10th grade. In this blog, we will discuss the recent developments in the recruitment process, specifically focusing on the announcement of the supplementary 3rd merit list.
Overview of India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
- a. Number of vacancies: Over 40,000
- b. Positions available: Post GDS/BPM/ABPM
- c. Eligibility: 10th pass
- No exam: Unlike traditional recruitment processes, the India Post GDS recruitment does not include a written examination.
- Direct selection: Candidates are selected based on their 10th grade marks.
- First Merit List: The first merit list of selected candidates was announced a month ago.
- Rejection of non-joining candidates: Candidates who did not join after being selected in the first merit list were subsequently rejected.
Supplementary 3rd Merit List Announcement: GDS india post
Current status: India Post GDS has recently released the supplementary 3rd merit list of selected candidates. b. Purpose: The supplementary merit list provides another opportunity for eligible candidates who were not selected or did not join in the first merit list. c. Positions offered: The selected candidates will join as Gramin Dak Sevaks, Assistant Branch Post Masters, or Branch Post Masters.
Accessing the Merit List: PDF format: The supplementary 3rd merit list can be accessed through the provided link. checking eligibility: Candidates who have applied for the India Post GDS recruitment can check the merit list to determine if they have been selected for further proceedings