Are you seeking a fulfilling role in the public sector? An excellent opportunity awaits you at the Tahsil Office, Sonpeth. The office has recently announced the recruitment of Kotwals, with a total of 16 vacancies. If you have the dedication, passion, and meet the necessary eligibility criteria, grab this chance to serve the community and uphold law and order. Read on to find out more about the recruitment process, qualifications, and application details.
- Position: Kotwal
- Total Posts: 16
- Job Location:
- Tahsil Office, Sonpeth
To be eligible for the Kotwal position, applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have passed the 4th Standard Examination (SDT).
- Residency Proof: Valid proof of residence in Sonpeth taluka is mandatory.
Applicants must be between 18 to 40 years of age to be eligible for the Kotwal recruitment.
The selection process for the Kotwal recruitment will be based on a written examination. The exam will carry a total of 100 marks, and it will consist of 50 multiple-choice questions. The syllabus will cover General Knowledge (GK), Mathematics, and Marathi language.
Candidates belonging to the reserved category are required to pay an application fee of INR 400, while those from the open category will have to pay INR 500.
If you are interested in applying for the Kotwal position at the Tahsil Office, Sonpeth, follow the steps below:
- Application Period: The application process will commence on 1st August 2023 and conclude on 17th August 2023. Ensure to submit your application within this timeframe.
- Offline Application: Obtain the application form from the Tahsil Office, Sonpeth.
- Complete the Form: Carefully fill out the application form, ensuring that all details are accurate. Attach all required documents.
- Submission: Submit the completed application form along with necessary documents to the Tahsil Office, Sonpeth, before the closing date.
The Kotwal recruitment at the Tahsil Office, Sonpeth, presents a golden opportunity for aspirants to secure a stable and prestigious job in the public sector. As a Kotwal, you will play a crucial role in maintaining law and order in Sonpeth taluka and contribute to the welfare of the community. If you meet the educational qualifications, age criteria, and other requirements, do not miss this chance to apply. Prepare diligently for the written examination, and strive to become one of the 16 Kotwals at the Tahsil Office, Sonpeth. We wish you the best of luck with your application and future endeavors!