The Government of Maharashtra has announced a recruitment drive for approximately 75,000 direct service quota posts in the Amrit Mohtsav year of Independence, with the aim to fill these posts before 15th August, 2023. The recruitment will be carried out under the Rural Development Department for various cadres in health and other departments in group-C under the Zilla Parishad.
zilha parishad bharti 2023
As per the government decision dated March 16, 2023, there has been a relaxation of maximum age limit by two years for candidates applying for all advertisements published for direct recruitment in Zilla Parishad service until 31st December, 2023. Additionally, candidates who have previously applied or deceased as per the March, 2019 advertisement are eligible to apply for all advertisements published for direct recruitment in Zilla Parishad service till the same date.
The educational qualification for the posts has been retained from the previous examination.
Here are the education qualifications for some of the posts in Zilha Parishad Bharti 2023:
- Arogya Sevak: Candidates should have passed the Secondary School Examination (10th) with Science as a subject.
- Arogya Sevak Favarni Karmchari: Candidates should have passed the Secondary School Examination (10th) with a 90-day Favarni work experience certificate.
- Anganvadi Paryvekshka: Candidates should have a Graduation degree in Sociology, Home Science, Education, Child Development, or Nutrition.
- Gram Sevak: Candidates should have passed the 12th examination with 60% marks, or should have a Diploma in Engineering or BSW (Bachelor of Social Work) or Diploma in Agriculture.
- Pharmacist: Candidates should have a D.Pharm. or B.Pharm. degree.
- Civil Engineer: Candidates should have passed the 10th examination and should possess a Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering or an equivalent qualification.
- Livestock Supervisor: Candidates should have a Degree in Veterinary Science.
- Extension Officer (Vistar Adhikari panchayat): Candidates should have a graduate degree in the relevant field.
It’s important to note that the educational qualifications may vary for different posts and candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement for accurate and updated information.
jilha parishad bharti 2023 update
In order to streamline the recruitment process, the government has instructed the use of online examination conducted by TCS/IBPS. The IBPS has finalized the MOU with the company and the signing process will be completed at the district level in the coming weeks. The government has also recommended providing computer systems from government’s industrial training institutes, technical and engineering colleges to the companies to enhance their examination capacity.
zp exam update
Candidates who are interested in applying for the Zilha Parishad Bharti 2023 in Maharashtra should carefully review the official advertisement and ensure that they meet the required educational qualifications before submitting their application. The recruitment process is time-bound and the deadline for applications is until 31st December, 2023. Stay updated with the latest announcements and prepare well to grab this opportunity to serve in the Zilla Parishad of Maharashtra. Good luck!
जिल्हा परिषद भरती २०२३
आरोग्य सेवक: उमेदवारांनी माध्यमिक शाळा परीक्षा (१०वी) विज्ञान विषयासह उत्तीर्ण केलेली असावी.
आरोग्य सेवक फवर्णी कर्मचारी: उमेदवारांनी 90 दिवसांच्या फवर्णी कार्यानुभव प्रमाणपत्रासह माध्यमिक शाळा परीक्षा (10वी) उत्तीर्ण केलेली असावी.
अंगणवाडी पर्यवेक्षिका : उमेदवारांनी समाजशास्त्र, गृहविज्ञान, शिक्षण, बालविकास किंवा पोषण या विषयात पदवीधर असणे आवश्यक आहे.
ग्रामसेवक: उमेदवारांनी 60% गुणांसह 12 वी परीक्षा उत्तीर्ण केलेली असावी, किंवा अभियांत्रिकी पदविका किंवा BSW (सामाजिक कार्य पदवी) किंवा कृषी पदविका असावा.
फार्मासिस्ट: उमेदवारांकडे D.Pharm असणे आवश्यक आहे. किंवा बी.फार्म. पदवी
स्थापत्य अभियंता: उमेदवारांनी 10वी परीक्षा उत्तीर्ण केलेली असावी आणि स्थापत्य अभियांत्रिकीमध्ये पदवी किंवा डिप्लोमा किंवा समकक्ष पात्रता असावी.
पशुधन पर्यवेक्षक: उमेदवारांना पशुवैद्यकीय शास्त्रात पदवी असावी.
विस्तार अधिकारी (विस्तार अधिकारी पंचायत): उमेदवारांना संबंधित क्षेत्रातील पदवीधर असणे आवश्यक आहे.